Thinking Maps

GoooooooooooD Morningggggg everyone. Today I would like to show my mind maps thats I makes for assigment. Enjoy itttt.







By the way the thinking maps is about Chapter 2 : Computer System which is meaning of Computer System, Bit and Byte and Characteristic of The Coding System which are have ASCII, EBCDIC and Unicode. I hope this thinking maps can help you to more understand about each subtopic. Thank you for visit my blog. You can comment and give me some advance to improve my assigment and blog. Thanks again and I hope you guys came and visit my blog again again and again for more info and knowledge. Will see again. Bye Bye.





Comments

  1. good work.. thumb up.. (nice wallpaper)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment