Application of Information Technology (Publishing) : Brochure

Hai, this is my first assigment. My lecture ask my friends and I to design the brochure base on Chapter 1 : Introduction of Information Technology. I decide to explain about Application of Information Technology which is Publishing.



So, this is my brochure . I'm using Publisher 2013 and after finish I convert my brochure from Publisher 2013 to PDF by using PDF online. Thats because I only can upload the brochure in to my blog if I convert to PDF. 
Actually, we have many Application of IT like Education, Science, Health Care, Government, Finance, Travel and Manufacturing. I hope my brochure can help you guys to know about Application of IT which is Publishing and you guys more clear about Publishing and their application so you guys can use for your future life. 

Only this from me. Don't forget to comment and give feed back. Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment